Flashx.tv/pair Kodi: So when you watch any movie or any video with the help of any of your favourite videos, you get to see a pop up ‘to play this video stream authorization is required’. So you need to follow up these steps to get rid of this problem
The process to Fix Flashx.tv/Pair
- You need to start your ‘kodi software’ > Click on ‘Addons’ > List of movies come, so ‘select any of your favourite’.
- After choosing the ‘video’ you will get ‘stream authorization is required to play this video’
- Then open ‘browser’ and then enter ‘https://flashx.tv/pairing.php”
- Then to get it registered you need to ‘registered with it’ you have to hit on ‘sign up’ option
- Then you will have to enter ‘user name, email, password, etc’
- You need to click on the ‘register’ and then you need to ‘verify your registered mail’
- When you will be done with above steps then when you will receive mail you would get ‘verification link’, so just click on it and then your Flashx tv pair account and it will be confirmed.
- Then you will require to re-enter ‘https://flashx.tv/pairing.php’
In a fresh browser,> then click on the option of ‘verify me’ > then select ‘pair now’.
There is an alternate solution for turning off the hosters with captchas. These methods will work for you just in case you are not able to use the above one. officially website name is flashx.tv/pair
- Now Launch Kodi software -> and chose video addons -> then tap on your ‘any addon’
- Now hit on ‘equipment’> select ‘settings; playback’
- Now ‘turn off’ the ‘Hosters with Captchas’
- Select ‘ok’
This is the main process which helps in pairing up along with the flashx tv pair by employing your device IP address. Now you are able to watch your favourite videos now.
Fix the Flashx.tv/pair with URL resolver
When you are looking forward to installing the URL resolver on your Kodi, then which will be resolved all the concealed URL mistakes which were entered when you will be installing the flashx pair.
- Select the ‘addons’ from the ‘kodi home screen’ > ‘package installer’ > ‘install From Zip File’
- Now single out the zip file ‘script.module.urlresolver-x.x.x.zip’
- Then the ‘addon is installing on your device’
- Then Go back to the ‘Kodi Home screen’ > settings’> ‘system settings’
- Then you need to click on ‘Systems of the settings’ which you will find on your screen
- Until it will turn to ‘standard or advanced’
- Then click on ‘addons’ > click on ‘manage dependencies’ > click on ‘URL resolver’
- Then finally select on ‘update’
This is one of the very easiest way or process for fixing any sort of missing dependencies on your flashx tv/pair on any Kodi version. Then install the URL resolver. It will help you to sort out other different dependency issues so you are able to pair it with the flashx with Kodi device.